The Salon Owners Alliance Network:
A New Beginning!
Salon Owners Learning From & Helping Salon Owners
Be part of a new grass roots united front of like-minded salon/spa owners support group. Membership is FREE to salon owners who have purchased the “University of Excellence” book set, or have attended one of Jon’s seminars—owners who are dedicated to improving their businesses.
The Salon Owners Alliance Network offers you these benefits:
- You will receive a decal for your salon window identifying your business as elite: A special logo designating your salon as a member of the Salon Owners Alliance Network committed to excellence. As a member you may place logo in your salon window for helping you in your recruitment efforts as well as attract new customers.
- Sharing and brainstorming business ideas with other salon owners
- Group Buying Power: group buying power to combat rising business costs
- List your salon on our website to promote your business and Recruit Hairdressers. I will promote your name and salon on our special web site listing your salon. An excellent tool in helping you attracts talent and new customers.
- Membership in Jon Gonzales Inner Discussion Group for Salon/Spa Owners
Absolutely no product or manufacturing ads in our Alliance Network
Membership in the Alliance Network is granted ONLY with purchase of the “HCDS University Total Package” of Jon’s books and DVDs, or with attendance at one of his Owner Seminars. It cannot be purchased separately.
Be Part of This Industry-Changing Group and Help
Improve Our Profession (AND your business!)
You’re invited to be part of our new grass roots movement of like-minded entrepreneur salon/spa owners. Our goal is to open and form a united front addressing the many deep-rooted challenges and obstacles that are affecting our salons, our profession, and our standard of living.
You are not alone anymore; you have a support group and an the opportunity to voice your concerns with fellow salon/spa owners.
Salon owners sharing their vast real world experiences and knowledge with others will be invaluable.
“Salon/Spa Owners Supporting and learning from Salon/Spa Owners” will be our theme.
Who better understands our educational and business needs than those of us working daily in the trenches? In today’s tough and uncertain economy, calls for change and new direction. It’s time to unite as professionals.
- Brainstorm with like-minded salon owners; finding solutions to the many challenges of salon ownership.
- Promote Honesty and a Code of Ethics: combat the underground economy where everybody plays by the same rules.
- A United Voice: in making the beauty industry more responsive to our business and educational needs.
- A Return to Professionalism: focusing on ways to raise the standard of living for salon owners, hairdressers and beauty professionals.
- Educational Information and Resources: finding cost effective resources and information that will help salon owners make better informed business decisions.
- A Hotline; establish a hot line for salon owners in need of help, and support.
- Labor Law Business Attorney: that protects our rights as employers.
- Marketing and Advertising: finding cost effective marketing and advertising
- Client Retention: finding ways to identify and prevent the devastating effects of customer loss.
- Legislative issues: petition our state and local agencies to hear our voices
- Excellence in Education: seek out quality education. If we are to attract an upscale clientele and charge upscale prices, we must develop highly trained upscale professionals.
- Student Mentoring: form a better partnership with our beauty schools
- Educational Reform: disguised as education focusing on the educational needs of students and not the special interest groups to better meet growing job market sand consumer demands.
- Staffing and Human Resources
- Combating Staff Turnover: finding ways to prevent and combat staff turnover and business instability
- Staff Retention: finding solutions to preventing turnover
- Combat Staff Pirating: by unethical salon owners who try to recruit members of your team
- Compensation: discuss different compensation systems
- Job placement Registry: a special link on our Salon Owners Alliance Network promoting your salon to job prospects